T-Shirt Cape Directions:
1. Find bright t-shirts that are blank on the back. (If you don't care about logos on the back of the t-shirt, then use any shirt you have laying around.)
2. Gather you materials: cutting mat, scissors, rotarty cutter and ruler (if u have one).
3. Fold t-shirt arms together, smooth shirt as much as you can and cut the entire arm side of the shirt off. (Leave as much of the shoulder seam as you can.)
* I angled the cut of mine so the cape would be bigger on the bottom.
4. Unfold and cut next to the shoulder seam and the neck ribbing (so it is attached to the back of the shirt...you are cutting off the front).
Finished: You may now wear your cape!!!!
~ Just use fusible webbing that you can iron on to the shirt. Then cut into any shape and iron onto your capes. So many ideas! So much fun!!!!