Follow the directions on the left or watch the videos after each project name.
Snowflake: Directions below.
- Hamburger fold
- Fox: tri-fold (create a point on the fold)
- Airplane: fold fox in half (be sure to keep the point nice and sharp)
- Ice cream cone: Allow airplane to lay open in your hand. Find shortest fold. Cut directly below that fold (or shorter to make smaller snowflakes).
- Cut out shapes from each folded side (including the ends). Do not cut the fold of completely.
- Unfold and enjoy your beautiful snowflake.
- Tie string or ribbon to hang.