Zentangle Still Life
Objective: Student will be able to use clean lines and proportion when creating their still life.
1. Practice drawing your still life while carefully following the skill requirements.
3. Add details to make your artwork appealing.
4. Sharpie Practice: Practice tracing on object on your practice drawing.
5. Sharpie Final: Trace your final.
6. Zentangles: Students will develop 5 patterns with lots of white space and 5 with lots of dark space.
7. Draw a ground line behind your still life.
8. Divide the wall with five intersecting lines. Do not draw over your still life or ground line.
9. Pastel Practice: