- How are Modigliani's portraits realistic or not realistic?
- What views of the body or head do you see?
- He uses stylized shapes: How does he do this? What do you see?
- Practice creating a portrait using Modigliani's style.
- View different facial features: realistic portraits
- Practice blending chalk pastel.
- Select a person (an Iconic person).
- Find a picture of that person with the view you like.
- Begin to draw your portrait based on Modigliani's style.
- Begin to add chalk pastel. Be sure to blend different colors together.
- Outline in black chalk to make areas pop.
- Spray your project.