Landscapes Part A
Your grade will be based on the following objectives:
- Students will be able to follow simple web directions.
- Students will be able to draw the basics of a landscape (foreground, middle ground, and background) using size to create dimension.
Media Practice-Part B:
Practicing Different Styles:
1. Fold paper in 4 parts and label. Video
2. View the styles of art page: Practice with materials and learn about about different styles of art. (Video 1 & Video 2)
-You will create a mixed up landscape that shows all four styles. Mrs. C will demonstrate.
3. Relate your practice of media to the styles of art. Which techniques can be used for each style?
Part 2: (Practice Paper)
1. Gather materials: 1 practice paper (yellow), pencil, eraser, chromebook photo, board if needed.
2. Select a photo below to draw.
3. Begin drawing your practice. Follow the same drawing order as the practice yesterday.
Specific Landscape Tutorials:
Part 3: (Final White Paper)
6. Gather materials: 1 final white paper, pencil, chromebook photo, eraser, board if needed.
7. Begin to draw 1 final landscape in pencil.
-Be sure to include the following and use clean lines:
View the Student Examples: Landscape photos
Part 3: Final Examples