It's Pi Day!!!
Students were given a Pi Day STEAM Challenge and they came through with some wonderful artwork! The directions they followed are listed below.
1.Materials: 1 square
-Name, Homeroom Teacher, Grade on the back in pencil
2. Trace: the 1/4th circle
3. Create a design (simple or complex) - Your choice! (Must be school appropriate.)
4. Design must show the traced line. CONTRAST!!! See examples above.
5. You may use markers, pencil, colored pencil, etc.
6. Return to Mrs. C.
7. Remember to turn in by Monday, March 13 to placed in the drawing for art supplies.
8. I will still accept PI Day Artwork after Monday.
Let us know what you think by posting a comment.